Thursday, January 19, 2006

Being Lazy Is Good!

My almost unheard of three days in a row with no work is almost over. What have I done to make constructive use of all this free time? Nothing!! I've been lazy as can be and I'm liking it. I think the earliest I got out of bed was 11am, thank God for having no kids. I think I've now overdosed on sleep. I so love getting out of bed all stiff and sore, that'll teach me.

Now before you go bitching at me, I have to tell you that I wasn't totally lazy, I did get a few things done, little odds and ends that had been escaping my attention were taken care of. Oddly enough, while I was being lazy I took care of a couple things that I'd been too lazy to do lately. How's that for not making sense?

On a sad note, during all that free time I finished up all the rest of the cookies, no more huge white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies to eat. I may shed a tear. It's probably a good thing they're gone, I can't even begin to count how many dozens (yes I said dozens) of those things I've eaten in the past month. Hellooooo belly!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

});