Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good Deal on USB Flash Drives

With Multiply's impending closure of their social networking tools many users will be downloading content like mad in order to preserve their content. For some, this will pose a problem as they may run out of memory on their computers. I just stumbled across a possible solution on Staples' website, they're running a really good sale on a couple name brand USB flash drives.

You have your choice of the SanDisk Cruzer Glide 16GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive in Black/Red or the SanDisk Cruzer Glide 32GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive in Black/Red.

The 16GB version is usually $40 but is reduced to only $9 while the 32GB version, usually $70 is reduced to only $20. You can have them shipped to a store near you for free, then pick them up there. These will hold a lot of content, so might be a good solution for those with a lot to download. You can check out the links to learn more about them. I've no idea how long the price will remain so low, so if you want them you may want to act fast. I needed some of these anyway, so I got two of the 16GB. It's $2 cheaper than buying the 32GB version and will let me back up two copies of everything I need to back up from both Multiply and my computer so I'll have a spare, just in case.

Another option of equal value would be the SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive in Black for $20, down from $70. It's well reviewed, maintaining a 4 1/2 out of 5 star rating after 284 reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});