Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Consolation Prize

I had just finished watching the Ravens lose one of the sloppiest, ugliest and most poorly officiated Ravens vs. Steelers games I can recall. It was pretty disappointing, not just the second half self-destruction of the Ravens but the general ugliness of the entire game. It ended up being quite the nailbiter but 5 minutes of good didn't really compensate for the rest.

What, you may ask, could help console a disgruntled Ravens fan after such an ugly loss in a playoff game? Cookies, of course! So I made some. Of course, by the time I got around to taking this picture several of them were already gone, lol. Big surprise there...

No, this isn't a little salad plate with tiny little cookies on it, it's a full sized dinner plate with BIG cookies on it. So if I say "I only had three cookies" you'll know why I won't want to get out of my recliner to do anything even remotely resembling constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});