Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cooperation? What's That?

So my charming bitch of a soon-to-be-ex-wife shows up the day before her court ordered deadline to empty the room she's left filled with her possessions. She takes less than half of what's in there and tells me she doesn't want the rest, leaving me the task of getting rid of it all.

The next morning I send her an e-mail listing everything she claimed she did not want since I need it in writing before I dispose of anything. No reply... surprise! The next morning I send her another one, again no response..... surprise!!

Now e-mail number three is on its way, reminding her that she is under court order to remove her personal possessions and advising her that any farther lack of response would be interpreted as permission to discard everything she left behind. This whole "one-sided cooperation" thing is getting really, really old.... I knew she'd ignore the court order, her arrogance makes her actions easily predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});