Sunday, February 25, 2007

What's Your Party?

I forgot about these right after I did them, so here they are now. Better late than never!

You Are 40% Democrat
You're a bit Democrat, and probably more liberal than you realize.
If you're still voting Republican, maybe it's time that you stop.

Nothing earth shattering there, so I figured I may as well take the other one.

You Are 16% Republican
If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance. You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

Uh oh, I've been called the dreaded "L" word. Oh for shame! I'll take it though, "liberal" sounds better than "supporter of a murderous lying buffoon." I don't really think these lame internet tests are all that accurate but it's still nice of them to show that I put my money where my mouth is. I'm always saying that blind partisanship is bullshit, vote the issue not the platform. At 40% Democrat, 16% Republican and 44% other (whatever that may be) it looks like my opinions are spread out amongst all parties and platforms. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

});