Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Boring Sunday At Work (a day late)

So, I'm working Sunday, minding my own business when I realize that something is a bit different outside. I kept seeing cars stop, their occupants get out, then a minute later get back in and drive off. As soon I got the chance I wandered over to the door to have a look. The cause of the commotion quickly became obvious, after all it's not every day that you see a $270,000 Lamborghini MurciƩlago parked on the street. People were stopping their cars to photograph the thing then continuing on their merry way.

1    2

It seems local boy Bam Margera was back in town, I guess visiting his family for the holidays. If you don't know who he is, he's part of MTV's Jackass show, and he has his own show called Viva La Bam. He's also a fairly well known skateboarder.

3
My terrible celebrity photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

});