Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothing Exciting To Report

Our new President is now in office, all the hooplah is over so maybe now he/we can concentrate on getting some necessary work done. There's a lot to be accomplished, I sure hope he lives up to the hype. Enough said there.

Remember that whole "get off my lazy ass and get motivated" thing I mentioned last time? It hasn't happened yet, lol. Surprise!! I'm just not feeling it.

I haven't been a total useless lump though. I have managed to get down to the basement to clean off the weights and exercise equipment. I've even used them a few times. In fact, I'm going to do it again tonight as soon as I finish typing this, watching some tv, drinking a beer and eating some popcorn. Priorities dammit! We'll see how long I can keep it up (the exercise you pervs). I'm also trying to modify my diet so it's a little better for me, even stooping to eating rabbit food a couple times a week. Somewhere out there better be some very grateful cows and pigs.

Aside from the above I've not a damned thing except go to a birthday party for a 2 year old at Dave and Buster's and a 50th birthday surprise party. Two trips to Philly in the same month, yay me. That's it for the latest installment of My Uneventful Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});