Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Was Awesome!

Apparently I was quite the good boy this year because Santa hooked me up, big time! The guy is obviously a mind reader because he brought me something I'd have never thought to ask for, a flu! Woohooo go me!

I leaped out of bed first thing this morning for some festive vomiting then spent the rest of the day participating in traditional holiday activities like cold sweats, burning up with fever and sleeping. In between all that I gorged myself on all the holiday trimmings, like water and a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Of course I was all decked out in my finest holiday garb, pajamas and a fuzzy warm throw complete with bedhead so I looked my absolute finest all day long.

Between all that excitement, and the noise and constant go go go of the cat sleeping all over the house all day I'm about worn out.

Bah Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

});