Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally, Some Snow!

For the first time this winter the weather reports were right and we got snow! We got ice on top of it of course but we got snow, enough to be too heavy to shovel so I finally got to break out the snow blower. I've had it for 3 winters now and it's barely snowed since I got it.

I was so happy to be able to use it that I didn't just clear the sidewalk in front of the house, I cleared the walk brick walkway from the street out front all the way to the alley behind my property. Then I kept going past the end of my sidewalk and cleared the walk in front of the house next to me and the house next to it, then the house on the other side of me too! I''m such a nice neighbor. Yeah yeah yeah.. I know... boys and their toys. I can almost hear the women now, just hush!   :P

Speaking of women, I received an e-mail containing a quote about them. I thought it was pretty funny myself, it was "No woman will ever be truly satisfied, because no man will ever have a chocolate penis which ejaculates money."

No comments:

Post a Comment

});